Sunday, September 21, 2008

brunch money

After working two lovely outdoor brunches this weekend, I am exhausted. Not really physically, but more so that now that I'm home, I don't even know what to do with myself. I feel like I make myself so frazzled with customers, when I take it personally that sometimes people do not tip as well as others, and that some people are just assholes to anyone, not just me. It' s hard to unwind.

I'm also not drinking for an entire week, and have quit smoking. I am on day 4 of no cigarettes, and I am feeling like it's getting a bit better, but I'm getting sick of hearing myself talk about it. When I do, it only leaves me wanting one. But I know better, I need to reassure myself that I can do this, and have jumped higher hurdles.

So there goes my "unwinding" tricks, sadly. I'm going to start taking a knitting class soon though!

But I digress. I'm getting more tattoos, and that's exciting.


This is the basis for it. I want it to be these two flowers on my upper arm.

I haven't gotten a tattoo in quite a while, and I feel like they have marked periods in my life, and well, it's time to mark a new one.

(in progress)...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG.....You R Flower Power!! Keep on kickin ass bro!

Edith Bunker said...

I just lasered a tat off someones ankle. Smelled like chicken.